- Synced the RHEL EUS 6.3.z channel and can see it in satellite but when try to create a new kickstart and use that as the base channel it says that there are no kickstartable tree's for that channel.
- Missing Kickstartable Trees for EUS Base Channels
- How can we ensure that when a system is kickstarted it is subscribed to EUS channels ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- Red Hat Network (RHN) Satellite
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.