How to configure a virtual host per JBoss profile on httpd using mod_cluster?
- There are two virtual hosts in
Apache(virtualhost1 and virtualhost2) and two
profilesin JBoss EAP 6 (profile1 and profile2). However there is a need to restrict the virtualhost1 to only serve contexts deployed to profile1, the same for virtualhost2 and profile2.
- How can we isolate multiple JBoss instances to particular host names when connected to the same Apache server using mod_cluster?
From virtualhost1 and virtualhost2:
ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid nofailover=On ProxyPassReverse / balancer://mycluster/
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS)
- Apache httpd
- JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.