- Samba: How to configure share for guest access and how to mount the share without password?
- Cannot mount samba share served by RHEL 7.2 to a RHEL 5.11 box, guest access failing.
# mount -t cifs //samba.example.com/tshare /mnt mount error 13 = Permission denied Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.