- JON unable to query JBoss EAP 5
After removing some of the deployed services in our EAP instance, the JON Agent is no longer able to communicate with the EAP instance and returns the following log message when debug is enabled:
DEBUG [ResourceContainer.invoker.daemon-20] (org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.ApplicationServerComponent)- Failed to connect to Profile Service. java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to lookup JNDI name 'ProfileService' from InitialContext. Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ProfileService not bound
JBOSS Application server's availability is missing in JON Console?
- After the JBOSS EAP upgrade, we could see few application servers availability went down and it's not coming up even after the RHQ agent and JON server restart.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (ON) 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.1.0, 3.1.2
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 5
- JBoss ON Plug-In Pack for EAP
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.