- Katello-backup has an option stated below:
# katello-backup --help --logical-DB-backup --> Also dump full database schema during offline backup
This implies that a full database schema will NOT be dumped during a full offline backup unless this option is passed.
- Why is this option not on by default?
- What is lost from the backup result if this option is not used?
- Is it needed to pass this option to get a valid full offline backup?
- What is the difference in usage of both?
- Red Hat Satellite 6.2.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.