TIME_WAITsockets remain for over 60 seconds
- High CPU load results in TW reuse failure
- RHEL is slow to clean out timewait state from old connections
- Packet capture shows Challenge ACK sent to connection reuse after 1 minute instead of new SYN being accepted, why does RHEL send Challenge ACK?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) network connections in
- RHEL listening on TCP port where it is also the Active Closer (sends
- Reuse of the same IP and port tuple
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.