- In the alert's SNMP trap we need to configure unique OID for each alert
- SNMP alert notification send the same OID for all alerts
- We need each alert to use its own trap OID
- Red Hat JBoss Operation Network (ON) 2.3, 2.4, 3.0, 3.1
- Alert definition with an SNMP notification defined
- Using a unique trap OID for each SNMP notification generated by a single JBoss ON system
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.