- In the alert's SNMP trap we need to configure unique OID for each alert
- SNMP alert notification send the same OID for all alerts
- We need each alert to use its own trap OID
- Red Hat JBoss Operation Network (ON) 2.3, 2.4, 3.0, 3.1
- Alert definition with an SNMP notification defined
- Using a unique trap OID for each SNMP notification generated by a single JBoss ON system
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.