- Red Hat Satellite server is not re-generating repodata for any channel, how to fix and regenerate the repository data?
- On the Red Hat Satellite server repodata is missing under /var/cache/rhn/repodata/channel-label, even after restarting taskomatic service repodata is not getting generated
- Can't install/update packages or patch Errata using yum on Satellite clients
- On the Red Hat Satellite client yum fails with
"Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: channel-label. Please verify its path and try again"
- Difference in Packages Count on satellite and on client for same channel
- Satellite unable to use clone by date - cannot retrieve repo metadata
- Unable to update the system through satellite
- yum error :
Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository
- Red Hat Satellite 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.