- We need to have an EJB timer persistence for EAP running on OpenShift, where EAP is running in clustered mode. Since the application does not need a database and the avoid to having to operate one, it would be interesting to either
- kupernetes config map
- already used AWS dynamo DB
- We want to have clustered EJB timers but the only possibility is a database as persistence within the documentation. Is it possible to use a different persistence?
- Is it possible to implement a custom persistence for EJB timers?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise (OSE)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.