- In Openshift Container Platform, sometimes there is a need to expand the gluster volume that is used as the Persistent Volume by the application pods. This is needed when the Persistent Volume used by the application pod starts becoming full and needs extra storage.
- How to add new disks/devices to a glusterfs node?
- How to expand disk space available in a gluster cluster in OpenShift?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) 3.x
- Red Hat Container Native Storage (CNS)
- Red Hat Gluster Storage (RHGS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.