Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0 is deployed successfully. After some days or operation, we found the whole environment down and is not accessible anymore with below symptoms.
- Horizon is not accessible throwing below error message.
"504 Gateway Time-out"
- CLI and API operations fail reporting authentication issues with keystone. Since keystone authentication fails, none of the OpenStack services can be used.
- Sometimes Ceilometer mongoDB filling up controllers root disk despite of following the suggestions provided in Red Hat solution.
- Why ceilometer is consuming high disk space?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.0
- Swift backend for gnocchi (Default backend if not using ceph)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.