- Red Hat Product Security has been made aware of a vulnerability affecting the Linux kernel's implementation of the HDLC (High-Level Data Link Control) TTY line discipline implementation. The vulnerability has been assigned CVE-2017-2636. This issue was publicly disclosed on 07-Mar-2017 and has been rated as Important.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG 2
- Red Hat Openshift Online v2
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHEV-H/RHV-H)
- RHEL Atomic Host
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.