We have an end-to-end invocation as below:
WS Client -> JAX-WS service -> ESB service -> Business service
- The initial esb call is made from
JAX-WSis using synchronous service invoker.
- We are using
staticwiretap[asynchronous]to make internal service calls as mentioned
We would like to know if
1. This entire invocation is serviced on a single thread or more than one thread.
2. If it requires more than one thread, could you please tell us how many threads would be required for the attached
3. Currently, we have configured maxThreads property to 100 assuming that each transaction will use only one thread.
<property name="maxThreads" value="100"/>
- Is there a way to check how many threads are idle/used at any point in time.
- JBoss Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture Platform (SOA-P)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.