- Connected from an instance on the tenant network to a database running on a bare metal server outside OpenStack.
- The return packet from the baremetal server to the instance does not return directly to the IP address of the instance in the tenant network, and the NAT table on the core switch is overflow.
- I would configure the bare metal server to communicate directly between instances on the tenant network.
- Is it possible to solve the problem by setting a static route on the baremetal server to the Neutron/network node?
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 6.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.