- If we execute for example 1000 equal ldapsearches sequentially, some (say 1 %) take one or more seconds to complete.
- Most of them complete within 0.1 second (or even faster).
- The ldapsearches are light: ALL have an etime within 0.01 second in the access log.
- We see it when we do the searches over the network, but also when we do the searches locally, with and without ssl -> ldap(s)://localhost.
- Red Hat Directory Server (RHDS) 10.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.