Changing Default UID Range in an OpenShift Project
- Need to change default UID in a project
- Know about the ability to put "runAsUser" in the deployment config, but that only works for some situations or when editing the Dockerfile is possible
- Need to run the default registry as a different user
- Need to use the Jenkins Kubernetes Plugin to spin up slaves within Openshift. I am able to run the master as a different user, but the slaves dynamically spin up and I cannot control their user with a deployment config. How do I change the default UID?
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.6:single (make-assembly) on project revup-webapp: Execution make-assembly of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.6:single failed: user id '1000160000' is too big ( > 2097151 )
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.