- Customer Portal
- Red Hat Subscription Management
- Cannot see any new entitlements in Red Hat Subscription Management (RHSM).
- Despite an active subscription, any active entitlements are missing from RHSM.
- Cannot apply subscription to a system registered using 'subscription-manager'
- Verify the start date of the subscriptions from Contract Number / PO number. The subscriptions would not be listed on the Customer Portal if they have not started yet.
- Contact Red Hat Support to REPOOL/REFRESH the account if the subscriptions are not being listed in spite of start date.
- In some cases, subscription activation can take longer than expected. When this happens, the new subscriptions will not yet appear in Red Hat Subscription Management.
- Red Hat Customer Portal
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.