- Red Hat Directory Server (RHDS) 9.x and 10.x
- I'm not able to deactivate 'simple paged results' on RHDS.
- It is not possible to deactivate 'simple paged results' on the RHDS server-side.
- The option is controlled by the client and is disabled by default.
As an example it can be enabled by the following command, with the
$ ldapsearch -xLLL -H ldap://localhost -b dc=example,dc=com -E pr=5/noprompt dn
- The 'simple paged results' option is part of the LDAP protocol and is supported by RHDS
- If the client requests 'simple paged results' RHDS will provide the requested results per page
- For details see RHDS 10 - Administration Guide
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.