- Trying to protect master API URL with valid SSL certificate to avoid browser warnings etc.
- Using the documentation to set up custom certificates
- Using advanced install to set up custom certificates
masterURL, and load balancer all have same domain name
masterPublicURL: https://server.example.com masterURL: https://server.example.com
- What domain names need to be resolvable with custom SSL certificates?
- cluster hostname variables are the same:
- How do I change the
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.