- Using "xfs" as font server, new X applications fail to start with "Could not open default font 'fixed'",
- Whereas the"xfs" daemon continues to run and no error is reported in the logs,
- Restarting "xfs" restores the functionality.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4,
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5,
Default configuration of xfs (using local sockets, no tcp).
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.