- RHCS: Checksum error occurs on HA-LVM
- We modified the cluster.conf manually and loaded the configuration, but the cluster service didn't start up again and it logged checksum error of LVM header on the shared disk.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 4 (with Cluster Suite Add Ons)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability and Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat High Availability Cluster with 2 or more nodes.
Rgmanager cluster service manager
- Tagging-variant HA-LVM resource managed by rgmanager.
- Issue occurs when rgmanager is started at exactly the same time on 2 or more nodes.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.