- [QA][4.4]Action taken for the CVE-2004-2761
- For openssl setting, should a user change the default setting of default_md to sha1 in /usr/share/ssl/openssl.cnf?
[ CA_default ]
#default_md = md5 # which md to use.
default_md = sha1
- For mod_ssl, does a user need to set some extra option to let it use sha1?
- FJ requests those info to the kbase article which seems to be based on RHEL5:
- Red Hat Enteripse Linux 4 Update 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.