- Samba share can't be mounted on client with SELinux enabled
- How to make samba shares available with SELinux in Enforcing mode
- smbd log shows the following error:
[2010/01/27 14:03:27, 0] smbd/service.c:make_connection_snum(1003) '/path/to/share' does not exist or permission denied when connecting to [share-name] Error was Permission denied
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (All Versions)
- SELinux in enforcing mode
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.