- "mismatch_cnt is not 0" errors generated by weekly cron script
- The weekly cron script "99-raid-check" keeps coming up with the error "mismatch_cnt is not 0".
- Is there something wrong with our Software RAID-1 volumes?
- It's not always the same device and it's happening on many of our systems suddenly.
- Two hard drives mirrored and raid-check complains of mismatch_cnt.
- We have several blades that are in this state.
- Can we force them to resync without risks?
/etc/cron.weekly/99-raid-check: WARNING: mismatch_cnt is not 0 on /dev/md1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5
- This seems an issue popup after update from 5.3->5.4.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.