- Is there any
performance tuning documentation for JBoss?
- Please suggest and provide any
sets for application fine tuningand
GC handling best practicein production environment?
- Need some guidance on improving the
JBoss EAP performance.
- Want to know, is there any
JVM Memory Recommendationby Red Hat?
- While running the Jboss EAP 5.2.0 application servers on RedHat Linux servers with 32G physical memory. The existing parameters for Java Virtual Machine are as follows:-
JAVA_OPTS="-Xms1303m -Xmx1303m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dorg.jboss.resolver.warning=true -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.lang.ClassLoader.allowArraySyntax=true"
- Is there any best practice to set these parameters for production machines such that we can utilize the memory available and maximize the performance?
- What are the considerations if we would like to change these parameters?
- Best practices for peformance tuning and troubleshooting
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.