- Several systems found responsible for gigabytes/day of network traffic to backend LDAP servers.
- Load on LDAP servers unexpected as it should only be used for system authN/authZ
- nscd: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP server ldap://adldap: Can't contact LDAP server messages in logs.
- RHEL 5
- RHEL 4
- IBM DB2 Version 9
- System AuthN & AuthZ centralized in seperate LDAP Directory server.
- DB2 system, admin, and database users / groups all defined locally.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.