- Does any supported version of Apache httpd support the HTTP/2.0 protocol via mod_http2?
- We have a customer who wants to access his webservers through
HTTP/2Protocol. Until now there's no support under RHEL6/7. Until when will
HTTP/2(RFC 7540) be supported on RHEL6 or 7 shipped Apache httpd?
- Does Red Hat provided Apache httpd support HTTP/2 (RFC 7540)?
HTTP/2protocol is supported by RHEL httpd?
- We are hoping to use Apache 2.2 with http2 support. We don't have a module for http2 present?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache httpd
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.