- The httpd-test service does not start, failing on the IP resource.
- Example output from rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf start service httpd-test
Running in test mode. Starting httpd-test... <debug> Verifying Configuration Of apache:httpd <debug> Checking Syntax Of The File /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf <debug> Checking Syntax Of The File > Succeed <info> Starting Service apache:httpd <debug> Looking For IP Addresses <debug> 0 IP addresses found for httpd-test/httpd <error> Looking For IP Addresses [apache:httpd] > Failed - No IP Addresses Found Failed to start httpd-test
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability Add on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
- Configured clustered service with both Apache and IP resources
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.