- I have deployed an overcloud with 3x control and 1x compute node.
- After the deployment finished I checked the overcloud and found two default routes in the control nodes:
[root@overcloud-controller-0 ~]# ip r default via 192.168.126.1 dev vlan123 default via 192.168.122.1 dev ens4f0 proto static metric 100
- My network-environment.yaml on the undercloud does not contain any definition of the default routes.
- Is it expected behavior to have two default routes configured on the Overcloud control nodes?
- I have expected the same behavior we have with OSP 6 where we have only one default route, set to the External network.
- Can you please explain this behavior and check if this is correct or a configuration problem on my site.
- Red Hat OpenStack 7.0 overcloud
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.