- Red Hat Cluster suite - two node cluster, both nodes see other node as offline
- When we create cluster on RHEL servers from Web (Conga) tool, the node1 is not aware of node2 and node2 is not aware of node1. Ultimately each of them create there own cluster with status of other node as
Offlineand try to fence it.
- In my 2 node High Availability cluster, why both cluster nodes do not join the same cluster and form their own cluster. Both shows self as online where as other node as offline?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL); including
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add Ons)
- Red Hat High Availability Cluster with 2 nodes.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.