- When I use JMS topics to publish/subscribe messages, the deliveries seem to be processed sequentially and can slow down proportionally to the number of subscribers.
- If I have only one subscriber, the delivery is completed in around 10 seconds; if I have a hundred subscribers, it takes 100 seconds to be completed.
- Is there any configuration parameter which allows the parallel deliveries of messages?
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform (SOA-P)
- JBoss Messaging
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.