- During a short SAN outage, where the SAN was not visible to the hypervisors, two of the hypervisors paused their guests and we were able to resume them once the SAN was restored, however the other rebooted by itself. Is there any reason only one hypervisor rebooted and the others didn't?
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.0
- Storage Pool Manager running
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor 6.2 and 6.3; or
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, registered as a RHEV Hypervisor
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.