- JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) 5.0
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization 5.x
- JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) 7.0
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization 6.x
- Teiid Designer was included with the previous versions of JBDS, I do not see it in my JBDS 5.0 installation.
Everything for SOA-P, BRMS, EDS, etc has been decoupled from the base JBDS 5.0.0 install. When JBDS is opened the JBoss Central screen appears, click on the "Software/Update" tab and select "SOA and Data" and continue with the installation. You may also pick up new plugins and updates at https://devstudio.jboss.com/updates/5.0/staging/soa-tooling/. Add it as one of your 'Available Software Sites' in JBDS when you use Help->Install New Software.
The new version of Teiid designer is available for Data Virtualization 6.x in JBDS 7.x. In order to get this tooling it is recommended to download JBDS 7 from Customer Portal (Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1.0 Stand Alone Universal Binary). After the product is installed the new tooling can be downloaded after navigating to
JBoss Central -> Software/Updates -> JBoss Developer Studio Integration Stack.
Then just choose the latest data virtualization tooling under JBoss Data Virtualization Development.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
- Red Hat Developer Studio Integration Stack
- Red Hat JBoss Data Services
- Red Hat Data Grid
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.