- We are developing our software with SwitchYard. As IDE we use Eclipse Kepler with SwitchYard Tools.
- Currently we are generating all of our WSDL files in the plugin UI by right-clicking on the Camel component's input connector choosing
[Generate WSDL File]which leads to the
- But doing this every time for all ~20 web service interfaces after changing one property is quite exhausting.
- Is there any way to do this by command line script or can we trigger this out of a Java application?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse (Fuse)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.