- In EAP5 we had an option in order to run the JBoss in all the addresses associated with NICs using
./run.sh -c default -b 0.0.0.0. Is there a similar configuration available in EAP6/7 ?
- How to use more than one management interface. Is there any posibility to specify two ore more ip addresses for
jboss.bind.address.managementin the same server instance?
- Is it possible to make JBoss (EAP 6.3.3) listen some services on multiple address? My server has many interfaces: backend, management, service, backup and storage. I have configured JBoss to make all traffic go by default bu the backend network. Now I want that web ports (AJP, HTTP and HTTPS), listen also by the service network and the loopback address. Any help?
- Is there a generic way without entering static IP or DNS name?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.