- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS)
- How can I debug the incoming HTTP requests / outgoing HTTP responses for a REST service on JBoss EAP / FSW?
One way to monitor HTTP requests/responses for JBoss applications is to use TCP/IP Monitor from Eclipse WTP (Web Tools Platform) in JBDS.
Other TCP/IP monitoring tools available are explained in another KB solution:
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works
- Red Hat Developer Studio Integration Stack
- Red Hat Fuse
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.