- Why Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 VMware guest were auto-rebooted after June 30 2015 leap second insertion ?
- Multiple Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 VMware guest were rebooted after leap second insertion. Many other servers running the same version of kernel were not affected
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 update 6 VM's were automatically rebooted after June 30 leap second insertion
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- VMware ESXi 5.5.0
- Vmware ESX 5.1
- June 30 leap second insertion
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.