- I am using SwitchYard SQL (camel-sql) binding.
- In a clustered environment, how can I lock the records when the binding reads them so that another node in the cluster does not read the same rows?
- What is most important is being able to query rows using the SQL binding once and only once, even in a clustered environment.
- We would like for each node in the cluster to run the exact same deployments.
- Does SwitchYard SQL binding support clustered deployments?
- Does the binding use
SELECT .. FOR UPDATEsyntax to lock the selected rows until the transaction is complete? If not, do you have any suggestions?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.