- xfs_quota -x -c 'report -uh'
does not report the quota usage for ldap or network users.
- xfs_quota -x -c 'report -u' doesn't report network user's disk usage
- When sssd is used for authentication, LDAP users don't appear in xfs_quota -xc report -u.
- Unable to view user's disk usage via the xfs_quota command.
- Check user quotas as root on XFS
- RHEL 7
- Quota configured for xfs filesystem
- SSSD used for ldap authentication
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.