- Is there any way to relocate all resources to their original location in one shot?
- Our goal is to migrate in one shot any resource on its preferred location (if one configured).
- A one shot command would very useful when we got large number of resources which are partially migrated in both ways between nodes.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 with the High Availability Add On
- One or more resources configured to prefer a specific node through a location constraint, plus
resource-stickinessset on that resource or as a default or cluster property
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.