- One server with two associated platform instances.
- Not possible to monitor two platform resources on single agent.
- Second platform was discovered.
- Two platforms on a single agent.
The following error is thrown by trying to uninventory a duplicate platform:
INFO [InventoryManager.discovery-1] (AutoDiscoveryExecutor)- Discovered new platform with 3 child server(s). INFO [InventoryManager.discovery-1] (InventoryManager)- Sending [server] inventory report to Server... WARN [InventoryManager.discovery-1] (AutoDiscoveryExecutor)- Exception caught while executing server discovery scan. [Warning] javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: result returns more than one elements
After upgrade a new Java Platform resource was discovered.
- JBoss ON has duplicate platform in inventory with description of "Platform with 100% Java capability but not natively supported"
- I see same platforms listed twice and definition of one strange
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.2, 3.3
- JBoss ON inventory contains two platforms for the same agent
- One Linux platform resource
- One Java platform resource
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.