- Filesystem had a problem and we ran the fsck to fix, but later files from batch jobs have started going missing.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5) Advanced Platform
- Red Hat Cluster Suite Cluster
- Services are managed by rgamanger
- Services contain filesystem resources, which are ext3 filesystems. Filesystem resources have the following options:
- force_fsck="1" force_unmount="0" self_fence="0"
- Filesystems are on LVM logical volumes, but HA-LVM is not configured dispite the use of ext3 filesystems.
- Filesystem may or may not have been fscked several days ago, indicating that there is a history of filesystem corruption.
- Daily batch output files are missing for several days from their expected location.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.