Red Hat JBoss Developer Tools
Red Hat® JBoss® Developer Tools
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
The best product for developing, testing, and deploying rich web applications, enterprise applications, and SOA services.
Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio is a fully bundled Eclipse IDE that includes the majority of JBoss Tools, a set of plugins for Eclipse that complements, enhances, and goes beyond the support that exists for JBoss and related technologies in the default Eclipse distribution. JBoss Developer Studio also includes all needed dependencies and third-party plugins.
In addition to providing all the features and benefits of JBoss Developer Studio, JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition also includes all JBoss platforms (for development purposes), Red Hat JBoss Operations Network, and OpenJDK.
Web Framework Kit
All-in-one solution with enterprise-ready versions of popular open source frameworks.
Red Hat JBoss Web Framework Kit makes it easier to build and maintain light and rich Java applications that use popular open source technologies. By combining leading rich web application frameworks—like Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and RichFaces—with popular Java frameworks—like Spring Framework and Apache Struts—JBoss Web Framework Kit provides a single enterprise-class solution that supports multiple programming styles and open source frameworks.
Plan & Deploy
- SOA-P Applications
- Seam and Hibernate
- Consume a REST-Based Web Service As a Relational Model
- Portal Development
- Red Hat JBoss HTML5 Mobile Development
Recommended Support Articles
- IE9 support for RichFaces
- How to install SOA tooling & Smook plugin in JBDS-5
- ESB Facet Support in JBDS 5 Beta
- What decompilers are supported in JBDS?
Top Solutions for Red Hat JBoss Developer Tools
- JBoss throws java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to authenticate principal=null, securityDomain=jmx-console when calling shutdown script
- JBDS 3.0.x/4.x installer fails on Windows 64-bit
- Will Seam 3 be supported in WFK 2?
- How to display expanded rich:tree component in WFK 1.2?
- The horizontal scroller disappears when resizing columns in rich:extendedDataTable in WFK 2.0
- When is JBoss EAP going to support Richfaces 4?