Red Hat JBoss Application Platforms
Red Hat® JBoss® Application Platforms
Red Hat JBoss Application Platforms are enterprise-grade offerings that provide developers with tooling, servers, and management capabilities to quickly build and deploy Java-based applications. The product suite enables organizations to:
Bring Applications to Market Quicker with Application Platforms
While application development platforms are often compared by factors such as features and performance, the true value to the enterprise lies in how quickly the applications can be developed and deployed. JBoss Application Platforms provide market-leading end-to-end solutions including the tools, frameworks, server run times, and administrative capabilities for Java applications.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform is the leading open source platform for next-generation Java and Java EE applications. It's integrated, simplified, and delivered by the leader in enterprise open source software.
Red Hat JBoss Web Server combines market-leading open source technologies (such as Apache Tomcat) with enterprise capabilities to provide a single solution for large-scale websites and lightweight web applications.
Supercharge your Applications with Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
JBoss Data Grid is an intelligent, highly available distributed caching solution. JBoss Data Grid complements traditional architectures to boost the performance, scalability, elasticity, and flexibility of applications while lowering the total cost of ownership.
Build High-Impact, Self-Service Applications with Red Hat JBoss Portal
Built to provide a seamless JBoss experience and running on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, JBoss Portal is the ideal lean portal solution for developing customized, highly scalable self-service applications that deliver powerful performance and rapid time-to-value.
Easing into Red Hat JBoss EAP Migrations
Principal Consultant Emily Brand gives an overview of how to successfully migrate applications to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in this Summit session. Topics include migration strategies, JBoss Tattletale and Cake overview, and how Red Hat Consulting can help with your migration.
Plan & Deploy
Ready to buy a subscription?
Recommended Support Articles
- Using FIPS 140-2 Mozilla Network Security Services for Java with EAP 6.0
- How to create custom module using shell script in EAP6 ?
- Running multiple JBoss EAP 6 instances as service on Linux
- EPP 5.2 Tuning Guide
- Migration strategies for EPP 5.x content
- Configure mod_cluster with JBoss EAP-6 running in standalone mode
Top Solutions for Red Hat JBoss Application Platforms
- Java application unresponsive
- How do I find JDK/J2EE classes that should not be packaged in a deployment in JBoss EAP?
- Java application high CPU
- Java application "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
- JDBC datasource not fault tolerant in JBoss and needs connection validation enabled
- How do I maintain server affinity / sticky sessions with JBoss