EAP 6.1 + BRMS 5.3.1 - missing Jars on startup [JBAS015960]

Latest response

Hi,
I'm trying to install a JBoss EAP-6.1 with BRMS-5.3.1 "deployable" on a Red Hat machine and each time I try to start the EAP, these kind of warning messages appears on my log file:

WARN [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015960: Class Path entry activation.jar in /opt/jboss/EAP-6.1.0/standalone/deployments/business-central-server.war/WEB-INF/lib/mail-1.4.jar does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
WARN [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015960: Class Path entry derbyLocale_cs.jar in /opt/jboss/EAP-6.1.0/standalone/deployments/jboss-brms.war/WEB-INF/lib/derby-10.5.3.0_1.jar does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
WARN [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015960: Class Path entry derbyLocale_de_DE.jar in /opt/jboss/EAP-6.1.0/standalone/deployments/jboss-brms.war/WEB-INF/lib/derby-10.5.3.0_1.jar does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
6.1.0/standalone/deployments/jboss-brms.war/WEB-INF/lib/derby-10.5.3.0_1.jar does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.
WARN [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015960: Class Path entry jaxb-api.jar in /opt/jboss/EAP-6.1.0/standalone/deployments/jboss-brms.war/WEB-INF/lib/jaxb-impl-2.2.1.1.jar does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

These messages appear in reference to ALL the modules of the deployable package (business-central-server.war, business-central.war, designer.war, jboss-brms.war, jbpm-human-task.war).

Can I ignore them or is there any patches to fix this problem?

Thx in advance.

Responses