What It Does
The Ceph PGs (Placement Groups) per Pool Calculator application helps you:
1. Calculate suggested PG Count per pool and total PG Count in Ceph.
2. Generate commands that create pools.
1. Support Erasure Coding pools, which maintain multiple copies of an object.
2. Set values for all pools.
3. Set up cache tiering, which speeds up read and write operations with high-performance hardware.
Cache tiering is considered a tech preview and is not recommended for production use.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.