RHBA-2018:2689 - Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
An updated rhgs-gluster-block-prov-container image that fixes several bugs and adds various enhancements is now available in the Red Hat Container Registry.
Gluster-block provisioner is a distributed management framework for block devices, provided as a command line utility. It aims to make block interface backed persistent volume creation and maintenance as simple as possible. gluster-block provisioner can provision block devices and export them as iSCSI LUNs across multiple nodes and uses iSCSI protocol for data transfer as SCSI block/commands.
- The rhgs-gluster-block-prov-container packages have been upgraded to the latest version of Red Hat Gluster Storage which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. (BZ#1569362)
All users of rhgs-gluster-block-prov-container image are advised to pull this updated image from the Red Hat Container Registry.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
For details on how to apply this update, refer to:
- Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7 x86_64
- BZ - 1569362 - Rebase rhgs-gluster-block-prov container build for OCS 3.10
- BZ - 1573520 - Glusterfs BlockVolume dynamic provisioning error
- BZ - 1575544 - [RFE] Support Volume metrics for GLuster Block PVs
- BZ - 1597414 - Rebuild rhgs-gluster-block-prov container against latest RHEL 7.5 update
- BZ - 1615282 - OCS 3.10 stack to include RHGS 3.4.0 - respin rhgs gluster block provisioner container
- BZ - 1625217 - /etc/redhat-storage-release file needs to be updated for gluster-block provisioner image
Red Hat Gluster Storage Server for On-premise 3 for RHEL 7