RHBA-2017:1366 - Bug Fix Advisory
CFME 5.8.0 images for OpenShift
Bug Fix Advisory
Container images are now available for Red Hat CloudForms 4.5 for running CloudForms as an application on OpenShift 3.5.
Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine delivers the insight, control, and automation needed to address the challenges of managing virtual environments. CloudForms Management Engine is built on Ruby on Rails, a model-view-controller (MVC) framework for web application development. Action Pack implements the controller and the view components.
This update provides updated CloudForms (CFME) images for OpenShift 3.5.
To set up Red Hat CloudForms:
You will need to run the published template on your OpenShift cluster.
- Red Hat CloudForms 4.5 x86_64
- BZ - 1414936 - cfme-openshift-app-docker tracker bug for 5.8.0
- BZ - 1414937 - cfme-openshift-memcached-docker tracker bug for 5.8.0
- BZ - 1414938 - cfme-openshift-postgresql-docker tracker bug for 5.8.0
- BZ - 1417528 - [RFE] cfme-openshift-app pod need to support scaling up on OCP 3.5
- BZ - 1433100 - Logs do not rotate on container version of CFME
Red Hat CloudForms 4.5