RHBA-2017:1241 - Bug Fix Advisory
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 director images Bug Fix Advisory
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated deployment images are now available for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
10.0 director for RHEL 7.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform provides the facilities for building, deploying
and monitoring a private or public infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud
running on commonly available physical hardware.
Before applying this update, ensure all previously released errata relevant
to your system have been applied.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3.
The Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10 Release Notes contain the following:
- An explanation of the way in which the provided components interact to
form a working cloud computing environment.
- Technology Previews, Recommended Practices, and Known Issues.
- The channels required for Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10, including which
channels need to be enabled and disabled.
The Release Notes are available at:
This update is available through 'yum update' on systems registered through
Red Hat Subscription Manager. For more information about Red Hat
Subscription Manager, see:
- Red Hat OpenStack 10 x86_64
- BZ - 1433085 - [OSP 10] Update Director Images.
Red Hat OpenStack 10