RHBA-2013:1074 - Bug Fix Advisory
rhevm-reports 3.2.1 bug fix update
Bug Fix Advisory
Updated rhevm-reports package that provides 2 enhancements and fixes 2 bugs is
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization reports package provides a suite of
pre-configured reports and dashboards that enable you to monitor the
system. The reports module is based on JasperReports and JasperServer, and
can also be used to create ad-hoc reports.
- French translation of the reports portal has been improved. (BZ#973247)
- Japanese translation strings have been improved.(BZ#973252)
- Previously, uninstalling the reports package caused reinstallations to
fail while setting up rhevm-reports.
Uninstalling the reports package no longer causes reinstallations to fail
while setting up rhevm-reports.(BZ#974528)
- Previously, the file named
included a password.
Passwords are not included in the ovirt.xml file anymore. (BZ#974847)
- Previously, if the rhevmreports database was dropped, it was not
recreated when rhevm-reports was reinstalled. As a result,
rhevm-reports-setup failed during the "Exporting adhoc reports" step.
The rhevmreports database is now recreated when rhevm-reports is
All Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization reports and data warehouse users are
advised to upgrade to these updated packages which address these issues.
Before applying this update, make sure all previously-released errata
relevant to your system have been applied.
- Red Hat Virtualization 3.2 x86_64
- BZ - 973247 - [fr-FR] - [Reports Portal] Truncated text "Nbre de VM"
- BZ - 973252 - ja-JP translation strings have been updated after the last pull
- BZ - 974528 - Failing to setup rhevm-reports
- BZ - 977450 - [rhevm-reports_33] - Installation - re-installing reports fails when deleting rhevmreports db
Red Hat Virtualization 3.2